Lean in the Public Sector International Conference
Lean in the Public Sector (LIPS) is an international forum where practitioners share lessons learned during lean transformation in public sector and non-profit organizations. Content that educates, informs, and inspires Lean Construction, Lean Government, Lean Service, and Lean Enterprise is a focus of the group.
Lean in Public Sector (LIPS) organizes an annual conference, held in different parts around the world, offering a unique opportunity for sharing, debating, and celebrating experiences on Lean in the public sector from all over the world!
The aim of the conference is to provide individuals as well as companies and multiple stakeholders serving them, a greater understanding of the current research and implementation of lean concepts and tools in the domestic and international public sector projects and organizations.
Please join us at the upcoming LIPS annual conference and share in the discussion of Lean in the Public Sector on the 3rd to 6th December in Dublin, Ireland.
Applying Lean Management in the Public Sector
The 4-day event includes a combination of presentations, case studies, experiential learning
simulations and discussion by internationally renowned industry leaders. On day 4, a morning field trip is planned to a lean project location.
Applying lean thinking and lean production to the public sector aim to provide value for the government, companies and supply chain partners alike. In addition it aims to improve efficiency with a resultant increase in the profitability of the supply chain through a focus on eliminating waste and improving the reliability of planning and work flow. The conference will bring together case examples from around the world.
- LIPS 2019, Dublin, Ireland here
- LIPS 2019, New Delhi, India here
- LIPS 2018, Berkeley, CA, USA, here
- LIPS 2017, Santiago, Chile here
- LIPS 2016, Helsingor, Denmark, here
- LIPS 2015, Barcelona, Spain, here
- LIPS 2014, Berkeley, CA, USA, here
- LIPS 2013, Nottingham, UK, here
- LIPS 2012, Tampere, Finland, here
- LIPS 2011, Brisbane, Australia, here
- LIPS 2010, Washington, DC, USA, here
- LIPS 2009, Karlsruhe, Germany, here
- LIPS 2009, Berkeley, CA, USA, not available
- LIPS 2008, Berkeley, CA, USA, not available